Players already know most varieties of poker. However, some people ask for even a higher level of excitement for the game. That is when you can combine the fun of auctioning and playing poker to have a bigger blast than usual. This is how you can play this game.
- This game should be practiced before it is actually played. The players should not put the chips in the pot while practicing. They should keep the chip in front of them. Four to six players can easily play the game at a time.
- In this, game two cards need to be dealt to each player and the declaration of betting need to be done by the dealer, which starts, from the player sitting on his left.
- The cards in the middle of the table need to be revealed after that. Players can do fist wise bidding after that as the cards present in the middle of the table are equally visible to all of them. The player can bid thrice in the auction round for deciding the highest bidding. The first choice of face up goes to the highest bidder. The second and third choices are also distributed accordingly.
- The tie between players is decided in the oddest manner. The player sitting closer to the left of the dealer is declared winner in these circumstances.
- This auction need to be carried out for four continuous rounds so that at the end of time each player is in possession of two face down and four face up cards. After each round of face up card, no betting is conducted in this game. The size of the pot depends on the betting done by the players throughout the game. The more proudly they have bet, the more are the chances for the good hand to win a potential sum.
- There will be one more exciting betting round even after this. After the six cards are received, the player will be given one more card but it will be placed facing downward. Each player can see his own card but not that of others. Depending on the value of this final card the player needs to make a final bet. Loads of thought process goes into this procedure.
- Winner is decided by revealing hands.
Proper rotation by the bidder and careful notice of the ace card is very important during this particular game.